The Next Steps
- You already setup your free DIY app builder account
- You have configured & designed your app, and
- Now you are ready to submit it for publishing!
You will need to select a monthly or annual billing for your app. With either option, you can cancel at anytime prior to the next billing and we will stop billing your account.
After you have paid via one of the options above, we will begin the publishing process.
- We will be in contact with you to gather your Apple Developer credentials
- Should we find any changes necessary to be approved by Apple, we will let you know.
- Google Android Apps will typically be published live within 2 business days.
- There are no guarantees with Apple, however history has shown that our apps are typically approved by Apple within 2-3 weeks.
(If you haven’t setup your free DIY (do-it-yourself) app builder account, and want to. Do so here >> )